How To Secure Your Itinerary.
We are pleased to offer you an itinerary and quote for our services. Due to guest requests, changing seasonal local rates, and third party scheduling demands, the itinerary dates, and quote, for your ozTour Munich itinerary are valid and reserved for seven (7) days from the date on your quote, after which time it will automatically expire.
Action Required By You
- Please carefully check the details of your itinerary and quote to ensure that this is your preferred itinerary, and do contact us if you have any further queries;
- To secure your ozTour Munich itinerary booking and rate, your 70% deposit is due by the date printed at the top of your your quote, using one of the methods listed on your quote. You may also pay the full rate of the quote, if you prefer;
- Bank wire transfer information is printed on your quote. However, if you wish to pay via PayPal or credit card, we will forward you a secure link via PayPal, and will incur a surcharge of 4.0% (up to 95€ per transaction).
What We Will Do
- As soon as we have received your deposit, we will secure your date on our calendar, and make all the arrangements for your tour. Once your booking is processed, we will send you a confirmation, plus any applicable complementary information via email, so you can book your travel arrangements with confidence, and look forward to your trip.
Cancelation and Refund Policy
You are making an offer to purchase our services or tours, which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Payment of your deposit does not constitute our acceptance of your offer and your deposit will be refunded in full if your offer is refused. We add vehicles and staff based on demand, therefore cancellation fees are mandatory and is passed on from our partners.
- Should you cancel your itinerary more than four (4) weeks prior to the first tour date, a 100% refund is allowed, less a 100€ processing fee.
- Should you cancel your itinerary within four (4) weeks prior to the first tour date, 25% of the invoice is non-refundable.
- Should you cancel your itinerary within eight (8) weeks prior to the first tour date AND your itinerary is scheduled during the Oktoberfest, Christmas Markets, Valentine’s Day, Oberammergau Passion Play, or Bavarian Public Holidays, 100% of the invoice is non-refundable.
- Should you cancel your itinerary within two (2) weeks prior to the first tour date, 70% of the invoice is non-refundable.
- Should you cancel your itinerary within one (1) week prior to the first tour date, 100% of the invoice is non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, or sent to us via email, within the time-frame specified.
Customers shall not be allowed to claim for any indemnity if cancellation is imposed by an “act of God” (e.g. vis major, casus fortuitus, etc.), or for any reason relating to the traveler’s safety. Some modifications to original itineraries may be possible, but are left to the discretion of ozTour Munich. If an agent or supplier refuse, or ozTour Munich is otherwise unable to facilitate a request for an itinerary change, the above cancellation policy is in effect. The customer shall not be allowed to claim for any indemnity, or repayment, if he/she shortens, or interrupts his/her stay for any reason whatsoever (including strikes, medical repatriation, etc.). Any non-used service shall not be reimbursed. Civil or religious celebrations, strikes and demonstrations in visited countries are likely to cause modifications in the services, tours, or visits, for which the organizer, or ozTour Munich, should not be held liable. The agent, and tour provider, and ozTour Munich shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings, or luggage, and customers’ repatriation in case of serious illness, death or accident. Travellers should purchase travel insurance before travelling abroad.
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us .
We look forward to your visit, to welcoming you as our guest, and getting you local.
Last Updated: Tuesday, 14. March 2023